Lloyds TSB Savings Accounts
Before applying for any Lloyds TSB Savings Accounts, decide what features you need. Instant access? Tax free returns? Good interest rates?
There are several different savings accounts that you can get from Lloyds TSB.
Lloyds TSB eSavings Account
The Lloyds TSB eSavings account is an instant online access savings account. If you keep enough money in the account, the interest rates may compare with that of the Lloyds Variable Cash ISA - even after tax. But be careful about the introductory bonus running out.
Check all the Lloyds TSB savings accounts at regular intervals to make sure you are getting the best deals.
Lloyds TSB eSavings Account - Specific Features
- You can transfer money instantly between the Lloyds TSB eSavings account and a Lloyds TSB current account online.
- You can set up a standing order to save regularly into the Lloyds TSB eSavings account from any current account.
- Interest rates increase as you save more, up to a limit.
- Start saving with £1.
- No withdrawals by standing order or direct debit allowed.
- You need a Lloyds TSB current account to open a Lloyds TSB eSavings Account.
Lloyds TSB eSavings Account - Other Features
- Interest is paid annually on the anniversary of account opening, and is paid into the Lloyds TSB eSavings Account itself. If the interest payment date is not a working day, it is paid on the next working day.
- Instant access over the internet and via PhoneBank®.
- If you are registered for Lloyds TSB internet banking you can open the Lloyds TSB eSavings account instantly.
- There are no charges made in operating the account.