Multimap Basic Maps
Multimap basic maps are Multimap maps that still work well on old computers and slow connections.
Multimap basic maps - features
Multimap basic maps are not so basic that they don't offer useful facilities.
- Multimap basic maps allow you to search for local businesses and local services.
- Multimap basic maps allow switching to other maps, including Ordnance survey maps.
- Multimap basic maps still allow you find directions and the quickest route from A to B.
- Multimap basic maps include links to Wikipedia.
- Multimap basic maps provide icons of tube stations, railway stations, parking facilities, and more.
Multimap basic maps are found in the same way as any other Multimap maps. From the Multimap homepage simply enter the address, town or postcode in the find a map field.
Multimap basic maps - what are they?
If you go to the Multimap home page it may indicate whether Multimap basic maps or some other map type is running. At the time of writing, Multimap's information is rather cryptic about this. It has an information panel about "Multimap basic maps" but no indication that you get a Multimap basic map after clicking the find button.